Pinking Scissor Soft Touch
See more from
Designed for easy, comfortable use, our Pinking Shears finish the fabric edge to keep your projects from unraveling at the seams.
These Pinking Shears cut a zigzag edge that helps prevent fraying, and a spring-action design opens the blades after each cut to reduce hand strain, perfect for people with arthritis or limited hand strength. Premium-grade, stainless-steel blades stay sharp longer and cut all the way to the tip — essential for anyone who cuts fabric. A contoured handle with Softgrip® touchpoints provides a secure, comfortable grip, and an easy-open lock helps protect the blades during transport and storage.
· Ideal for cutting a zigzag pattern along a fabric edge to limit the length of frayed threads, preventing unraveling and keeping projects crisp and clean
· Extended lower blade helps lift fabric for precise cuts
· Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
· Premium-grade stainless-steel blades with a precisely honed edge cut cleanly all the way to the tip and stay sharp
· Contoured handle fits the shape and natural movement of the hand
· Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
· Easy-open thumb lock protects the blades during transport and storage
· Length: 10.5"
· Lifetime warranty