See more from
Aunties Two Quilt Patterns
The Rockport Totes Pattern by Aunties Two has clear directions to make channel stitches totes in 3 sizes! Instructions are included to pick out the perfect fabric for easier stitching and each bag has double handles. Finished sizes are as follows: Large (16�x 11�x 6�) Medium (14� x 9� x 4�) Mini (4� x 3� x 2�).
- FABRIC: (Sides and bottom)
- LARGE: 1 yard, MEDIUM: 1 yard, MINI: Fat Quarter (For horizontal directional print fabric add 1/4 yard to Large). For vertical (selvage to selvage) direcional print fabric 1 yard is enough
- Bindings & Handles - LARGE 3/4 yard, MEDIUM: 3/4 yard, MINI: Fat Quarter
- Double Sided Fusible Batting - Use Bosal's Duet Fuse 11, 1 yard for Large or Medium or a 3 1/2" x 12" rectangle for the Mini
- Stiff Double-Sided Fusible Interfacing - Use Pellon's 72F 1/2 yard for Large or Medium or two 3" x 5" rectangles for the Mini
- Cotton Batting for Handles - about 5" or so - Use your leftovers!
- Buttons - Totes without a closure - 2 large (1 and 3/4") and 2 medium
- Totes with a closure - 1 or 2 magnetic sew in snaps or buttons AND 4 medium (1") and 4 small (front cover) OR 2 large (1 and 3/4") and 2 medium