60mm Titanium Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter
See more from
Fiskars Quilt Patterns
All the benefits of our Comfort Loop design with an improved blade and handle.
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 60 mm blade offers precise cuts through thick quilting materials and multiple layers of fabric, and an updated blade and handle make every job even easier. The blade features a titanium coating that is three times harder than steel for improved durability and lasting sharpness, and the handle includes Softgrip® reduce hand fatigue. A curved shape with a loop handle provides a natural fit for your hand to improve control, and a versatile design provides excellent blade visibility for right- or left-handed users. It even includes a sliding button that extends the blade during use and retracts it for safe storage.
· Ideal for cutting thicker materials including batting, foams and multiple layers of fabrics
· Rotary blade can be assembled to either side of the rotary cutter, providing optimal blade visibility for both right-and left-handed users
· Precision-ground 60 mm rotary blade features a titanium coating that is three times harder than steel for improved durability and lasting sharpness
· Softgrip® handle offers added comfort and reduced hand fatigue
· Curved, loop-handle design provides a natural fit for your hand, improves control and lets you keep the cutter in hand while you rearrange materials
· Sliding button extends blade during use, locks it into position and retracts it for safe storage
· Blades snap in or out easily for quick replacement